Terms of service
This website is operated by Marushichi Seicha Co., Ltd. Throughout the site, the terms "our company" and "us" refer to Marushichi Tea Co., Ltd. Marushichi Tea Co., Ltd. provides this website subject to the consent of the user to all the terms, conditions, policies, and notices described here. This website includes all information, tools and services provided to you on this website.
Our store is hosted by Shopify Inc. The company provides us with an online e-commerce platform for selling goods and services.
2. You may not use our products for illegal or improper purposes, or violate any law in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright law) in using this service.
3. Prohibit sending worms, viruses, or code of destructive nature.
4. In the event of non-compliance or violation of the terms, we will immediately terminate the use of your service.
2 General clause
This site reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
1. You will connect if your content (not including credit card information) is transferred unencrypted and
(a) transferred over various networks
(b) Understand that there may be changes
to match and meet the technical requirements of your network or device. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfers over the network.
2. You may copy, copy, or copy any part of the Services, use of the Services, access to the Services or contacts on the websites on which the Services are provided, without our express written permission. You agree not to sell, resell, or misuse.
The headings used in this document are included for convenience and do not limit or affect these Terms.
3 Information accuracy, integrity and timeliness
1. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies, incompleteness, or out-of-date information provided on this site. The materials posted on this site provide only general information and are the only decision-making source without looking at primary sources, more accurate and complete sources, or more timely sources. It should not be trusted as a basis for judgment. Please judge the reliability of the materials on this site at your own risk.
2. This site may contain past records. Past records are not necessarily current and are provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to change the content of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update the information on this site. You agree that it is your responsibility to regularly check for changes to this site.
4 Service content and price changes
Product prices are subject to change without notice.
1. We reserve the right to change or discontinue this service (or any part or content thereof) at any time without notice.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the customer or a third party due to the change, price change, interruption or cancellation of this service.
5 Goods or services (if applicable)
Some products or services may only be available online through the website. These goods and services may be in limited quantities and can only be returned or exchanged in accordance with our return policy.
1. We strive to display the colors and images of the products listed in the store as accurately as possible, but we cannot guarantee that the colors will be displayed accurately on your computer monitor.
2. We reserve the right, but not obligation, to limit the sale of our products or services to any individual, geographic area or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right in some circumstances. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of goods and services offered. All product descriptions and prices are subject to change at any time without notice in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue the sale of any product at any time. The provision of products and services on this site will be invalid if prohibited.
3. We do not guarantee that the quality of the goods, services, information and other materials you purchase or obtain will meet your expectations or that any errors in this service will be corrected.
6 Accuracy of billing and account information
1. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel purchases per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders using the same customer account, the same credit card, and / or the same billing and / or shipping address. If you change or cancel your order, we may attempt to contact you using the email address and / or billing address and phone number provided at the time of your order. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or prohibit orders that may be placed by a Distributor, Reseller, or Distributor.
2. You agree to provide up-to-date, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made on this site. You agree to promptly update your account information and other information, such as your email address, credit card number, and expiration date. This allows us to complete the transaction and contact you if necessary.
See our return policy for more information.
7 Optional tool
1. We may provide you with access to external tools that we do not monitor, control or input.
2. You provide access to such external tools "as is" and "as available" without any warranty, representation, condition, or support. Recognize and agree to that. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from or in connection with the use of optional external tools.
3. Use of optional tools provided through this site is at your own risk and discretion, with a thorough understanding and agreement of the terms and conditions of the external provider that provides the tools.
8 Link to a third party
Certain content, products and services available through the services of this site may include third party materials.
1. External links posted on this site may lead you to the websites of third parties that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for investigating or assessing its content or accuracy, and make no warranty or warranty on any third party material or website, or any other third party material, products or services. We shall not be responsible.
2. We are not liable for any loss or damage related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or other transactions made in connection with third party websites. Carefully review and understand the policies and practices of external providers before making a transaction. If you have any complaints, complaints, concerns or questions regarding third party products, please contact the third party directly.
9 User comments, feedback and other submissions
1. Creative ideas, suggestions, plans, plans, and other materials when you submit a specific submission (such as a contest entry) at our request, or without our request. If you send us online, by email, by mail, or otherwise (collectively, "Comments"), you may edit, copy, or publish the comments you send to us at any time and without limitation. , Distribute, translate, and use in any other medium.
2. Our company
(1) Obligation to keep any comments confidential
(2) Obligation to pay compensation for comments
(3) Obligation to respond to comments
Shall not bear.
3. We infringe or infringe on any content or intellectual property that we determine in our sole discretion to be illegal, offensive, threatening, defamation, defamation, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise unfavorable. You can monitor, edit, and delete violating content, but you are not obligated to do so.
4. You agree that your comments do not infringe the rights of third parties, including copyright, trademarks, privacy, human rights and other personal or proprietary rights. You may also comment that your comments do not contain any false accusation, other illegal, violent or obscene content, or any computer viruses that may affect the operation of the Services or related websites. You agree that it does not contain any other malware. We prohibit the use of fake email addresses, spoofing to others, or any act that could lead to misunderstandings by us or a third party regarding the source of comments. You are solely responsible for your comments and their accuracy. We are not responsible for comments posted by you or a third party.
10 Personal information
11 Errors, mistakes, deficiencies
1. This site or service may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies or incomplete information related to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, delivery times, inventory status. We will correct any errors, errors or deficiencies (including after you place an order) and change the information at any time without prior notice if the information on any part of the Services or related websites is inaccurate. Or you have the right to renew or cancel your order.
2. We undertake no obligation to update, modify or clarify information on the Services or related websites, including but not limited to pricing information, except as required by law. The date of revision or update of the Services or related websites does not indicate that all information on the Services or related websites has been changed or updated.
12 Prohibited matter
(A) Illegal purpose
(B) Inviting the execution or participation of illegal acts
(C) Violation of international, national, prefectural or state regulations, rules, laws or local ordinances
(D) Infringement or violation of our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others
(E) Gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality, harassment based on disability, abuse, insult, maliciousness, defamation, defamation, blame, intimidation, discrimination
(F) Submission of false or misleading information
(G) Uploading or sending viruses or malicious code that may affect the function or operation of this service, or related websites, other websites, or the function or operation of the Internet.
(H) Collection or tracking of the personal information of others
(I) Spam, phishing, farm, pretext, spider, crawling, scraping
(J) Obscene or immoral purpose
(K) Interfere with or avoid the security features of the Services, related websites, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Services or related websites if you perform any of the prohibited acts.
13 Warranty Disclaimer / Limitation of Liability
1. We do not warrant, represent or warrant that your use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, safe and error-free.
2. We do not guarantee that the results obtained by using this service are accurate or reliable.
3. You agree that we may remove or cancel the Service indefinitely without notice to you at any time.
4. You expressly agree that it is your responsibility to use or not use the Services by you. The Services and all products and services provided to you through the Services are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use (except as expressly stated by us). Includes all implied warranties or conditions, express or implied, regarding merchantability, commercial quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement of rights. No representations, warranties or conditions of any kind.
5. In no event shall Marushichi Seicha Corporation, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), lost profits, lost revenue, lost In no event shall we be liable for any injury, loss, claim, direct or indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind, including, but not limited to, savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or similar damages. In addition, we will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any errors or omissions in content), including, but not limited to, strict liability or other liability in connection with the use of any products purchased through our services, or any damages arising from the use of our services or products, or from the use of our services or any content posted, transmitted, or shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content (or merchandise) otherwise made available to you, even if advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
6. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or accidental damages, so in such states or jurisdictions our liability is to the maximum extent permitted by law. Suppose you are limited to.
15 Separation clause
The obligations and obligations of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
17 Complete agreement
18 Governing law
20 Contact Information